Looking for a manageable resource that will teach you and your loved ones the basics about understanding sexual trauma?
Birdbrain: A Field Guide to the New Normal is a self-guided workbook that helps readers comfortably reflect on the broader issues and the specific circumstances that have directly impacted them.
The Field Guide is available here for FREE download as a PDF.
Some of the Field Guide's key features include:
- an affirming, positive approach
- stunning visual design that soothes and aspires
- 1 workbook + 1 companion notebook for written responses — no cramming your thoughts about complex subjects onto two lines!
- educational background appropriate for beginners and experts
- thorough coverage of every impacted area of life
- journal prompts that gently address what needs to be contemplated
- encouragement and thought-partnership from our founder, Maegan
- charts that make tough dynamics seem more manageable!
- support for strategizing personal recovery approaches
- support for engaging in healthy, effective activism
- therapeutic adult coloring book pages for when you need breaks
***birdbrain is a queer-founded and operated organization. Our leadership team represents folks of diverse demographics and backgrounds. The Field Guide is designed to include everyone in our definition of a sexually healthy world. We want you to feel safe here.***